Data Protection Declaration
With the following information, we will give you an overview of the processing of your personal data by us and your rights under the data protection act.
1. Who is responsible for data processing, and whom can I contact?
Owner: Dr.-Ing. Michael Militzer
36219 Cornberg, Hessen
OMS Antriebstechnik Data Protection Officer
ER Secure GmbH
Owner: Dr.-Ing. Michael Militzer
36219 Cornberg Hess
2. Collection and storage of personal data, type, and purpose of their use:
(a) Accessing the website:
When you access our website, www.oms-antrieb.de, information regarding the browser used on your device is automatically sent to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without effort on your part and stored until automated deletion:
IP address of the requesting computerDate and time of access,Name and URL of the file,Website, from which it is accessed (referrer URL)used browsers and if necessary the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
The listed data is processed by us for the following purposes:
To ensure the trouble-free connection to the websiteTo ensure comfortable usage of our Website, Evaluation of system security and stability as well asfor other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is article 6 para. 1 S. 1. f GDPR. Our authorized interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In a case that collected information is used, the purpose is for drawing conclusions to your person.
(b) Using our contact form:
For questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us by use of a form which is provided on the website. Entering a valid email address is required so that we know who has originated the request and that we may accordingly respond. Further information may be voluntarily made.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us follows article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily provided consent.
Personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form, are automatically deleted after we have completed your request.
3. Disclosure of information
A transfer of your personal data to third parties other than those listed for the following purposes does not take place.
We disclose your personal data to third parties only, if:
· You, pursuant to article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to do so,
· Disclosure under article 6 para of 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the claim, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest of the non-proliferation of your data,
· in the case that for the disclosure under article 6 para 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR a legal obligation, as well as,
· this is permitted by law and pursuant to article 6 par. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the handling of contractual relations with you is required.
Cookies are implemented on our website. These are small files which the browser automatically creates and are stored on your device (laptop, Tablet, Smart-phone etc.), when you access our website. Cookies do no harm to your device nor do they contain any viruses, Trojan horses, or other malicious software.
Information is placed in the cookie which in each case results from the connection with a specifically used device. However, this does not mean that we receive immediate knowledge of your identity.
Additionally, we also use temporary cookies to enhance the user experience, these are stored for a predetermined period on your device. Automatic detection occurs if you should access our website again to take advantage of our services, previous entries and the settings are available, so you do not have to repeat the process.
The data processed by the cookies are required for the mentioned purposes of protecting our legitimate interests, as well as of third parties pursuant to article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Cookie acceptance in most browsers is performed automatically. You can configure your browser so that cookies are not stored on your computer, or a warning always appears before a new cookie will be created. However, the complete disabling of cookies could result in the reduction of functions on our website.
5. Your rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
· pursuant to article 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data which is processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
· in accordance with article 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us.
· in accordance with article 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
· pursuant to article 18 GDPR to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer require the data, unless you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to article 21 GDPR;
· pursuant to article 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current, and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
· pursuant to article 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
· and to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with article 77 GDPR.As a rule, you may contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, workplace or at our company headquarters.
6. Right of objection
Provided that your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to article 6 para. 1 S f GDPR you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to article 21 GDPR provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which will be implemented by us without you specifying a particular situation.
7. Data security
For website access we use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Generally, the 256-bit encryption is used. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, 128-bit v3 technology is used instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorized access by third parties. According to technological developments our security measures are continuously amended and improved.
This data protection declaration is currently valid as of the May 2018 version.
Due to the further development of our website, offers or changes in legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to modify this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration is obtainable and printable from the website: https://www.oms-antrieb.de